Today was Olivia's first day of preschool and what a difference a year makes! She was just as excited to go as she was last year, but this year there was no clinging onto Mommy for dear life! When we got there she found her cuby with her name and put away her backpack and then headed to the back of the room to play with the toys. When Daddy and I said we were leaving, she kissed us goodbye and went back to playing! When we came to pick her up she was playing on the swing-set with another little girl and was in no hurry to leave. WOW, she has become such a big girl. One of her teachers even remarked at how much more outgoing she was. She was able to answer all of the questions they asked of her. There was no pretending to be shy or fingers in the mouth. Yeah Olivia!!!!
Getting ready to leave in our new outfit! (I am not sure how I ended up with such a girly girl!!)

Showing off our cool backpack!

Playing on the playground with a new friend.
Ethan was feeling a little camera shy this morning and didn't want to have his picture taken with big sis! He was a little upset when he had to leave Olivia at school, or maybe it was just the toys! He did ask us where his school was. I am going to have to see what I can get him involved in.
2 comments:
She looks so grown up and so adorable. Oh my goodness!
Thanks Kristen,I can't believe it myself!
Post a Comment