I guess I few of you think that Ethan looks like Stephanie and Aunt Rose thinks that he looks like Stacie (I was content to think he looked like me!) I don't have a picture of Stephanie but I do have one of Stacie.

This was from this summer. I will have to look for some baby pictures of Stacie and I.

This is the whole gang with the exception of Earl, this summer in Louisville, KY.
I have some new pictures I hope to post soon. Is everyone feverishly getting ready for Christmas. I always think I have more time. However the closer it gets the more my schedule fills up and then the panic sets in!
2 comments:
WOW! Look how tall your nephew is! OMG!!!
Stacy looks great! I forgot how much you two look alike. So nice to see the whole family together! :)
I was thinking the same thoughts. Stacie hasn't changed a bit.
We need to see a pic of Ethan and one of Stacie around the same age. I seem to remember those cheeks.
Looks like you all had a great time!
Post a Comment