My attempt to get a picture for Christmas cards! Anyone recognize the "Charlie Brown tree" in the corner?
Our annual Christmas cookie baking with Pop-pop and Mom-mom!Olivia and Pop-pop's favorite part is putting the sprinkles on the sugar cookies.


This is the first year Olivia is really into Santa Claus. She talks about him all the time. She has even started going to the window to look for him. When we went to see Santa she was so excited, all through the line until we actually got up to Santa himself! She did stand next to him somewhat sheepishly and a little whiny. We started to walk away from him (no more than 2 feet) and she was so excited again! "I saw Santa!" She even waved good-bye to him.
Drumb roll please! Ethan is crawling! I realize it was bound to happen, however we are so000 not ready for two mobile children!!! He is doing very well. Ethan had his 9 month check up and is healthy. He weighed in at 20lbs 4oz. and is 29 1/2 inches tall. The doctor said is doing great. We are pretty much over the reflux thing and he eats anything he can get in his mouth! We love Cheerios!

1 comment:
Great pictures! The santa one is HILARIOUS!!! :)
Glad to see I'm not the only one who had a hard tme getting the kids to stay still for the Christmas picture! I was amazed when I saw how well Stephanie managed to get a dog, a cat, and a baby - IN SANTA HATS NO LESS! - to stay still long enough to shoot a picture!!!
Post a Comment