Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I am finally trying to do this as my cousins with babies the same age as Ethan keep telling me is so easy. I have to admit it is a really nice way to keep how everyone is doing since we don't get to see you all often enough. So we shall see how easy this is for the computer challenged like myself!
Our little happy pumpkin!




Olivia was a Fairy Princess!

Our little Eagles Fans!
Both Olivia and Ethan are doing really well. Olivia is in the early stages of potty training. Ethan is very close to crawling. He army crawls at the moment. He is really good at rolling to where he wants to be! Much to the dogs dismay!!

9 comments:

Kristen said...

YAAAAAYYYY!!! I was so excited to get your email! Welcome to the world of blogging! Looks like Halloween was fun in your house!!

Kelly said...

YEAH! Welcome to the blogosphere!!! Woo-hoo! Now all the baby-making girl cousins are here and accounted for! :)

Oh my gosh Ethan is getting so big!

They are soooo adorable!!!

Kyler and Mia's Mommy said...

Wow! Ethan looks so different since I last saw him. He is getting so big! I am so glad you got the blog going so I can can keep up with those 2 cuties.

Millie said...

What a great idea!!! The kids are getting so big. Hope to see you all soon.

Pop & Grandmom Millie said...

Hi you guys
this is great, can't believe how
Ethan has changed since we saw you he is really getting big, and Olivia is as beautiful as ever.
I think this is a great idea, keep them coming. Love to all
Pop & Grandmom Millie

Grammieand GrandpopHough said...

The great grandchildren are beautiful!!! Can't believe how they have grown up! Can you believe Grandmom is blogging....

Kelly said...

Looking at your page again... yes, this is what I do on a Saturday night :)

Anyway..... I was just looking at Ethan's picture and I kept thinking - "He looks like someone in our family...who is it...?" And then it hit me - I think he looks like Stephanie! Anyone agree with me here? Anyone?

Kristen mentioned to me that Kyler and Ethan look alike, so maybe that makes sense....

Kristen said...

I do see the resemblance to Stephanie. Things that make ya go hmmm...(isn't this line from a song?)

aunt rose said...

Glad to see you have joined the blogger world. I love keeping up with the babies and all the goings on.

Funny about Ethan. I kept thinking he reminded me of someone in the family...then it dawned on me. I think he looks like a dark haired, dark eyed Stacie! Since we haven't see her for a while and the cousins were little when she was little, they may not see it.

Wonder if Jennifer, Aunty Bunny and Uncle Bob see it????