We just returned from the beach last week. We had a wonderful time inspite of the uncooperative weather. It was cold and rainy most of the week. We didn't let that stop us from going to the beach, eating ice cream, and enjoying the boardwalk. We had a great time. The sun did come out Thursday afternoon, so we were able to soak up some sun all day friday before heading for home. 
Notice the sweat shirts! It was really windy and chilly a few of the days the kids didn't want to walk because of being hit with sand!

Hmm! Ice Cream! I thought Ethan and I would be able to share an ice cream cone. Uh no way!



1 comment:
The Valentine crew got that cruddy beach weather too. Ugh. We managed to have a good time as well, and it was certainly nice being away from work for a week, but I think all of the week 33 beach-goers got jipped this year. :(
Post a Comment