Thursday, July 19, 2007

4th of July fun

We celebrated the 4th of July in the rain. Olivia tried her hand at roasting marshmellows, in the rain of course!


I had forgotten how much fun roasting marshmellows was! Olivia had a blast, even in the rain!

Sooo BIG!!

Such a ham!

We just returned from a cattle show, in which we showed Olivia's heifer. The animals were great, the kids were great and the great-parents seemed to have a blast. I think if we show next year Olivia might try her hand at Pee-wee showmanship. I will try to post pictures from the show soon.

I can't believe we will be celebrating Olivia's 3rd birthday in a few short weeks. It seems like yesterday that we brought her home. Although there are some days I have to remind myself that she is only 2. Especially when she tells me she has a compromise for me!

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their summer!

No comments: