Thursday, May 24, 2007

It's been awhile

It has been entirely to long since I have updated this. I apologize!
I don't know if any of you have to use the time-out spot, but Olivia spends her fair share of time on it. I don't remember why she was on it this particular day, but imagine my surprise when I came around the corner to check on her and found Ethan sitting there with her. I just had to get my camera. Ethan has really been mimicking all of us, but especially Olivia. He constantly wants to be right where she is and copies what she is doing. He has started dancing with her in the car when the radio is playing. It is pretty funny!




Olivia really likes the tractor, but usually it is to noisy for her, but this day she is actually helping to drive.



Somewhere in our family photo archives there is a similar picture of me and my Dad on the pool building roof. Pop-pop about gave Earl a heart-attack when he brought Olivia up onto the roof to help. She was really into it. She was even hammering in nails



Olivia and Ethan visited Scrappy and Geronimo. Two miniature horses that belong to a friend of mine. Ethan is proving to be just like his sister as an animal lover. He has absolutely no fear of them. Olivia is also becoming braver especially at my parents . I have had to stop her from just unhooking the gate into the barn yard and going in by herself!

2 comments:

Kyler and Mia's Mommy said...

So cute. I love the picture of them in time out. By the look on Olivia's face, she knows she is in trouble, but Ethan is just having a good old time with his big sis!

Kelly said...

Awh! Very cute! Glad to see some new pictures and a new post. Love the shetland ponies! Too cute!