Thursday, March 15, 2007

Happy Birthday

We celebrated Ethan's first birthday and boy was he into the cake! He really tore into it. There was nothing left but crumbs and was looking for more. I don't think I have ever seen a toddler that into their first cake!

Ethan seemed to really enjoy his birthday party. Olivia had fun, she keeps asking when it is her turn.



We have been enjoying the really nice weather. Both Olivia and Ethan have been having fun outside playing


Ethan had his 1 year well visit. He weighs in at 22.7 pounds and is 33inches long. We are also in the process of getting another tooth.

Olivia is doing well and becoming very adventurous. She likes to climb trees. Pop-pop apparently sat her in the tree and to his surprise she was quickly scampering up the tree almost out of his reach. I am not sure about this. While I think every child should get to climb a tree, I don't know that we need to be doing at 2 1/2!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

WOW! They are both getting so big! Ethan looks more and more like his daddy, huh? Very cute pictures :) I'll have to try to get my camera on those two cuties when things settle down around here...