We had our first annual cousin's picnic this past weekend. We had a wonderful time. It was really nice to catch up with everyone, as well as see how much the little "Guies" have grown! There was plenty of swimming, a moon bounce and in true family style more yummy food than we could possibly eat! Thank you to Shawn and Tiffany for hosting such a great day.
Trying to get a picture of all the little guys was very entertaining. We definately have a few "hams".
Please tell me that I am hallucinating, and not actually seeing a picture of myself in a bathing suit with mascara all over my face on your blog. *Must* be a figment of my imagination..... Must. Be.
I'll have to go back over my pictures Jennifer to see if I got any "good ones" of you - tee hee ;)
2 comments:
Please tell me that I am hallucinating, and not actually seeing a picture of myself in a bathing suit with mascara all over my face on your blog. *Must* be a figment of my imagination..... Must. Be.
I'll have to go back over my pictures Jennifer to see if I got any "good ones" of you - tee hee ;)
Sorry Kelly, my editing techniques are not as good as yours. I think you look beautiful!
Post a Comment