Thursday, May 1, 2008

My Big helpers


Ethan and Olivia both love to go to barn at my parents and always have. They will help Pop-pop or myself feed. Since Pop-pop has been recuperating from his knee surgery we have been feeding every day. They have gone from coming to the barn and "Helping" to being quite good at feeding. They are really becoming confident around the animals.




3 comments:

Kristen said...

Aw, how cute!! That's great that they love going to the barn. It's in their blood, that's for sure!! I've always thought Ethan was your twin, but in a couple of pictures I can see Earl.

Jennifer said...

Yes, alot of people have started to say they see Earl in him. I can too at times.

Kyler and Mia's Mommy said...

Such cute little helpers!
Look at Ethan dragging those buckets.
Man, I need to put Kyler to work. I didn't realize what he could be capable of.