
Several months ago, Ethan showed a little interest in the potty. He even tinkled on the potty twice. Then he lost all interest in it. About 3 weeks ago he showed interest in it again. He asks to go potty and usually he has already gone so we just sit there until he is ready to get off. Other times he asks to go and will be dry and he will sit up there for awhile and then get off and I am changing his diaper a half hour later! But this is all good, he is getting the idea. Olivia basicly told us when she was ready. Although I will say that we were a little slow at picking up on her signals. It seemed like one day it clicked for her.
Well after several weeks of just sitting on the potty, Ethan pooed in the Potty. Thanks to his big sister realizing that he mentioned having to go. She got Mom-mom to take him in and he went. I am so proud of him. Good job Olivia and Mom-mom and of course Ethan. I have no idea how long it will be before he makes his next deposit and I don't really care because he at least is getting the idea.
If anyone had ever told me that I would so excited about my child's potty experience I would have thought they were nutts!!!!
1 comment:
Woo-hoo! Go Ethan! :) Now go and teach Jake your new tricks! ;)
Post a Comment