Olivia and Ethan had a great time trick-or-treating! Olivia has been so excited. She was really into it this year. Ethan was also excited but didn't quite understand the whole concept. To my shock and amazement my usually shy daughter went up to every house (sometimes trying twice) and would knock on the door, say trick-or-treat, Happy Halloween and Thank-you!!!! I couldn't believe it! She even made sure that Ethan wasn't forgotten. Ethan thought that he should carry all of his candy instead of putting it in his basket! He would walk up to a house put the piece of candy he had in his hand into the person's basket and take a new piece. More than once did someone not only give him back his original piece but several others as well!



Aren't they just adorable! I plan to show them this picture when they are older and don't want to be anywhere near each other!

3 comments:
What great costumes!!! Very colorful. I absolutely love the picture of them hugging. They are adorable! I think that should be your Christmas card!
AWH! That IS an adorable picture! Glad they had a fun Halloween. :)
Hi Olivia and Ethan
enjoyed the pictures, have Mommy keep puttig them into your blog,
they are great.
LOve
Pop & Grandmom Millie
Post a Comment